Welcome to The Catholic Homeschool Activities Group
We hope youʼll ﬁnd this group to be a place where you can relax & enjoy the company of like-minded mothers while your children enjoy informal activities.
A basic schedule for how our days typically run:
- 10.00am Starting Prayer
- 10.30am Activity
- 11.30am Free Time
- 12.15pm Clean & Pack Up
- 12.30pm End
Some basic safety rules:
- No kids on the stage!
- No kids in the kitchen!
- Keep out of the front rooms!
- Front entrance gate will be kept closed from 10:15am
- Parents beware of car park blind-spots!
- Parents remain responsible for co-operation from their own children!
To cover costs we ask for a small contribution each fortnight. We suggest $10 per family. This amount will help us to:
- cover the hall-hire, insurance and other incidental payments,
- provide basic tea and coffee, and
- reimburse guests and contributors who have incurred expenses in running activities.
Thanks for your interest in our group. With your continued co-operation & support we can look forward to another great year!
Please look to the blog http://www.catholichomeschoolactivities.wordpress.com each fortnight – this will keep you in the loop.
Catholic Homeschooling Mums